Millburn and Short Hills School System – Continued Excellence



When you have children, I know how important it is for you to find a home with a great school system nearby. A lot of clients I talk to say the reason they chose this area to live in is because of the great schools. Today, I am standing in front of Millburn New Jersey High School and I want to tell you about the 2013 graduating class.

This was an exceptional class; ten percent of the class will be attending Ivy League schools in the fall and 40% will be attending schools ranked within the top 50 in the United States by US News and World.

There is excellence in all of the schools here. So let me and my team help you find a great home in this area. Or if you are looking to sell, give us a call! Now is a great time, inventory is low!

No comments :

Post a Comment